At the end of December, our pipe organ returned from maintenance and restoration and its assembly began.
The creator of our organ (1760) is Christoph Heinrich Obuch (1713–1787), born in Morąg, a student of his father Matthias Obuch and Andreas Hildebrandt in Gdańsk. The founder was Bishop Adam Stanisław Grabowski.
We would like to thank Zych Zakłady Organowe and Krzysztof Urbaniak.
The conservation of the pipe organ from the castle chapel as part of the project "Conservation and restoration of the fourteenth-century castle in Lidzbark Warmiński – pearls of Gothic architecture in Poland – stage III" is co-financed from funds received from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway as part of the EEA funds, from the state budget and co-financed by the Local Government of the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship.
Working together for a green, competitive and inclusive Europe